Aquitude Press Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions
Our affiliate program is designed to help you generate income in exchange for referring new clients to our company. Listed below are the terms and conditions associated with our affiliate program.
• Affiliates are paid a one-time commission for each Your Loss book purchased as a result of being referred to our services. A purchase is counted when a customer first clicks on an affiliate referral link, completes the order process and takes receipt of the order.
• Affiliate accounts must be active at the time of the referral. We cannot credit your affiliate account with past sales.
• All affiliate fees are locked 14 days after the end of the month in which the sale occurred. Payments are then processed and sent out from the 20th through the last day of the month or until all payments have been sent. Once your payment has been processed its status will change from pending to sent. EXAMPLE: All referrals made in January will lock on the 14th of February and will be sent starting on the 20th of February. Affiliates with January commissions should receive their payment around the end of February.
• Affiliates must generate a balance of £15 or more before their account is eligible for payment.
• Affiliates can choose to receive commission payments via PayPal. For larger affiliates with balances of over £1,000 per month we offer Wire Transfer.
• Affiliates are responsible for ensuring that all payee information is up to date in the affiliate system. We are not responsible for lost/stolen payments. There is a £35 charge to re-issue payment and it will be deducted from the affiliate earnings.
• Affiliates are responsible for making sure they are able to accept payments. Please ensure that your bank or PayPal account can accept payments from UK based companies.
• Affiliates are responsible for any and all fees, taxes, exchange rates, surcharges and other expenses incurred in order to receive their commissions. Please check with your local banking institution or PayPal to find out if any of these apply for your account.
• Referrals must take delivery of orders or commissions will be reversed.
• Referrals that are found to be fraudulent (false information, fake/stolen credit cards etc.) will be reversed regardless of the amount of time that has passed since the order occurred.
• Referrals that issue a credit card charge back will be reversed.
• Referrals that cancel before you have met the £50 payout minimum will be reversed.
• Affiliates MAY NOT offer cash back, rewards or incentives.
• Affiliates MAY NOT bid on trademark, trademark +, or misspelled keywords for the purpose of PPC on the search engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN, Ask etc.).
• Affiliates MAY use the approved banners and ad text code sent via email upon acceptance of affiliate account.
• Affiliates are responsible for ensuring that their tracking code is working properly before sending traffic to our servers. Any modification to the links is the sole responsibility of the affiliate – commissions will not be paid for tracking errors caused by editing, masking or tampering with your links.
• Affiliates MAY NOT use cookie stuffing techniques that set the tracking cookie without the user actually clicking on the referral link (for example a 1×1 pixel i-frame).
• The use of redirected pages and links to send a user to our site is prohibited. Example: you may not have a PPC link on a search engine that redirects the user to our site.
• Domain forwarding is prohibited – you may not purchase a domain and set it to forward directly to our site using your affiliate link.
• Affiliates MAY NOT copy our website or portions of it and display them on their own site or sub-domain.
• Affiliate accounts may be deactivated at any time without warning or notice. Your account WILL BE DEACTIVATED and commissions set to $0 for failure to comply with the Affiliate Terms and Advertising Compliance contained herein.
• Any false or misleading advertising or suspected fraudulent activity associated with your affiliate account will result in immediate deactivation.
• Affiliate accounts generating a large number of fraudulent accounts will be deactivated.
• Affiliates may not resell products. All clients must provide their own payment method and contact information to be eligible for affiliate commissions.
• If you would like to discontinue your affiliate status, simply remove your affiliate links and no longer promote them. For accounting purposes your account and personal information will not be removed from our system.
BY REGISTERING AS AN AFFILIATE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST DISCONTINUE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS, DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM, OR DEACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT IF YOU ARE ALREADY A MEMBER.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions apply to you. You may review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at the site. Aquitude Press may change the Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, at any time at Aquitude Press’s sole discretion. Posting of such changed Terms and Conditions on the site shall constitute notice of such changes to you, although Aquitude Press may choose additional types of notice. Aquitude Press will use reasonable efforts to provide you with 7 days advance notice of changes that materially and adversely impact your use of the Affiliate Program. Your continued use of the Affiliate Program following notice constitutes your acceptance of all changes. If you do not agree to any such changes, your sole and exclusive remedy is to deactivate your account as described above.
If you have any questions regarding our affiliate program please call us at (44) 208144 9246, or contact us via the website.